Pre-Con model 3 & Model 30 (3 year Warranty Conditions)
Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions.This warranty extends to the Pre-Con 3 model and the Pre-Con 30 Model valves distributed and/or sold by Fyrelane USA/Hydra-Shield Mfg.
- It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
- The warranty period for Pre-Con Valves both Model 3 and Model 30 purchased from Fyrelane USA is 3 years from the date of purchase. (b) a replacement part assumes the remaining warranty of the original purchased Pre-Con model 3 or model 30 from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
- This warranty covers only normal conditional use of the Pre-Con valve. Fyrelane USA shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defects result from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation, (ii) Extreme heat, extreme cold (Extreme is beyond normal operating conditions), or (iii) Service or alterations by anyone other than an authorized Fyrelane USA Employee; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use or improper use or other non-recommended operational practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extensions will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- Item must maintain serial number in order to honor warranty.
- This warranty does not cover unauthorized third party maintenance or repair. Fyrelane USA makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third party(s).
- Fyrelane USA will cover any defects in material or workmanship under normal usage during the warranty period.
- During the warranty period, Fyrelane USA will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Fyrelane USA will repair the product at no charge using new or refurbished replacement parts. Items that are deemed non warranty, the cost of shipping will be billed to customer for returning of said item.
- To obtain warranty service you must contact us to determine the problem and most appropriate solutions for you.
- This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. We neither assume nor authorize any person to assume for us any liability in connection with the sale of our product.